WE ARE A ONE BIG FAMILY!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

NPCC NDP TRAINING



Hey All. Welcome back to our NPCC Blog. Our blog is so dead. Let's make it alive back! Any volunteers to continue the thread? Just updates. We'll oversee you. Don't worry. Moving on, just updates for TOMORROW'S NDP TRAINING.

Tomorrow (MONDAY) is our last training before the actual parade. I really hope that all of you persevere and don't give up! All of you had put in a lot of effort from the trainings we've gone through together. I know it is very very tiring. Especially for those Muslims. It's fasting month. I applaud all of you for that! Don't give up! Practice makes perfect!


TRAINING INFO:

Date: 6 August 2012
Time: 2.15PM SHARP
Venue: Courtyard

P.S I expect FULL ATTENDANCE. If I don't see FULL ATTENDANCE, whole lot of you owe me 50 push ups. And for attire, I expect tip top conditions. For boys, I do not wan't to see DOUBLE LINE Trousers. I really mean it this time. Thank you.

- Do take a good rest tonight and be prepare for tomorrow! See you!- 

No comments:

Post a Comment